News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

FOR SALE OR TRADE***Custom Painted Payphone

Started by HarrySmith, March 12, 2020, 08:28:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HarrySmith

As most of you know I built a custom painted Miami Dolphins Payphone. It has been up for sale over a year now, it is not selling. I am going to repaint the phone. Is anyone here interested in a custom painted payphone? Whatever you want I can do, be it a sports team, school colors, to match your walls or plaid, whatever you desire. Let me know if you are interested and what you would like. Picture below to remind you what it looked like.
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

HarrySmith

This is the reincarnation of the Dolphins phone. Just completed an Arizona Cardinals phone.

Next up is a Harley Davidson phone.
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

HarrySmith

Harley Davidson Payphone completed. The customer has his own decals and things to put on it but I could not just leave it blank, I printed a logo off the net and added a small flag.
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

Doug Rose

Kidphone

Key2871

KEN

HarrySmith

Just completed the second Miami Dolphins payphone. One of the guys I work with is a big Dolhins fan and wanted one for his man cave. Next I needed a replacement for the next order. That will be the next post.
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

HarrySmith

I am still running the ads for a custom payphone so I needed a replacement as this was the last one I had. I checked local Craigs List and found one ad for an old black payphone for $180.00 The pictures showed it was empty. I contacted the seller and told him it was missing a lot of stuff. I offered $80 and he accepted. I met him and picked it up yesterday. It does not have any of the usual date and model numbers on it. It is the first time I have had a metal fingerwheel. Also there is a long shaft attached to one of the backboard mounting bolts I have no idea what it is for and it is very heavy. Pictures attached.
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

RDPipes

Harry, I would retake these because even after I tried in Photoshop there just too dark sir.

HarrySmith

Sorry. I took a few more with flash. I also found a stamp in the upper housing. It is a 234G dated I65 and it has a P number.
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

poplar1

The "shaft" goes with the lock to the right of the 10H lock, so that you can't pry off the upper housing with a screwdriver. That makes it a 234G rather than a 233G.
"C'est pas une restauration, c'est une rénovation."--François Martin.