News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

SOLD (?) SE 500A blocks - then off to the phone show in two days.

Started by Russ Kirk, March 15, 2018, 09:24:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ Kirk

I just got a few boxes  of many items. These were in the boxes. Any interest?  I am not sure on value and pricing so please make an offer.  These will be going to the Placentia phone show in Southern California in two days.
- Russ Kirk
ATCA & TCI

Babybearjs

good luck at the show, I'd love to buy those, but I don't need them now.... do you have the plugs that went to those too?
John

Russ Kirk

When I got the lot there were two of the plugs. I kept two sets for myself. Not sure what I will do with them, who knows I may need It someday.
- Russ Kirk
ATCA & TCI

Doug Rose

Russ...the plugs are a great find. A few years ago Jan bought a NET Techs B Box at at a flea, really cheap. She brought it home and it had a few good things but mostly junk, in my humble opinion.

The "junk" were these multi pinned plugs, NOS in bags.  What the hell was it!!  ::) Never opened! I put one on eBay and it went for over $50!!

Just one of them. So much for being an expert  8). I had a lot of them in different colors and it was a genuine find! One of her better finds and she has some goodies.

I have no clue what they were used for but sure glad Jan picked up the B Box without calling me, as I would have told her to leave it. Sold the B Box too! These are the finds that I will find myself missing eBay...Doug
Kidphone

poplar1

One use for these was for portable 6-button phone (564  or 2564) picking up 2 lines.

1T
1R
1A
A1
LG
1L

2T
2R
2A
Spare or ?
LG?
2L
"C'est pas une restauration, c'est une rénovation."--François Martin.

skyrider

I used these type jacks only once back in 1976ish to install about 10 2 line Princess phones in a doctors home. It was in the Coral Ridge area of Fort Lauderdale. I remember seeing them in a few other homes but whatever sets they were installed for were no longer there. I changed a couple to modules jacks.

Bill Compton