and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

washing a brick

Started by gpo706, August 03, 2010, 07:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gpo706

"now this should take five minutes, where's me screwdriver went now..?"

bingster

"Now explain once again, dear... Just how exactly did my flowers get flattened?"
= DARRIN =

McHeath

"Hon, where's the new washer that mom and dad bought us for our house warming present?"

Guy must have a fair amount of money to be able to destroy a good washer like that.  We don't even have a nice front loader like it.

Greg G.

Quote from: McHeath on August 03, 2010, 07:57:24 PM
"Hon, where's the new washer that mom and dad bought us for our house warming present?"

Guy must have a fair amount of money to be able to destroy a good washer like that.  We don't even have a nice front loader like it.

And way too much spare time.  It is funny though, especially after he tossed the brick in.     But I bet when wife saw her flower bed, the scene that followed wasn't pretty at all. 
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

gpo706

You think you chuck a 500 in it and the phone would probably still work after the last spin cycle?

I do.

bingster

I do, too.  The case would be broken, but I think electrically, it would be just fine.

Here's a famous ad concerning a 500 which was in a house that caught fire.  The phone still worked (or rang, at least).  I wish I had a bigger version so I could read the text.
= DARRIN =

Kenny C

aaahhhhhhh thats what i call quality lol ;D it is rare now
In memory of
  Marie B.
1926-2010

gpo706

Thats kinda like gonna give folks "designer phones" ideas isn't it?

No, don't even go there...

Dan/Panther

Looks like it was modular.
D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

Bill Cahill

On washer, Bugs Bunny said it all..
"What a maroon!"
On phone, Firebug........
Bill Cahill

"My friends used to keep saying I had batts in my belfry. No. I'm just hearing bells....."

Bill Cahill

By the way, what was the white smoke pouring out of the back of the washer before he threw the brick in??
Bill Cahill

"My friends used to keep saying I had batts in my belfry. No. I'm just hearing bells....."

Russ Kirk

I think they hooked up different motor.  The new motor was spinning the drum at speeds so fast the belts on the washer were burning.  Or the motor was gas powered and it was the exhaust. 

Either way,  that was not normal speeds or normal motor operaton.

Also,  I think some of the safety mechanisms were disconnected.

Russ..

- Russ Kirk
ATCA & TCI

Dan/Panther

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

Bill Cahill

If you think this guy is nutz, see some other videos there I saw.
1 A guy did 5 "experiments" wihere he got smoke, sparks, explosions, and, flames. He actually showed everything. Last one he put light bulbs in a microwave. Yikees!

2 Another guy showed why not to vacuim fireplace ashes. The vacuim went in flames.

3 Another guy put a classic vacuim in his back yard, and, plugged it in.
Bag was full. Motor started sparking, had flames, and, yes, we had ignition!
Bag went up in total flames.

What kinds of brains were these guys born with?
These are only a few examples of what I watched.
Bill Cahill   :o

Kenny C

Quote from: Bill Cahill on August 08, 2010, 03:30:48 AM
What kinds of brains were these guys born with

apparently some kind of  pea or other small vegetable or grain. Maybe even a kernel of corn  ;D
In memory of
  Marie B.
1926-2010