and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Whoaaa... Trippy

Started by bingster, October 16, 2008, 11:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bingster

= DARRIN =

phoneguy06

I'm not so sure what I think of that phone...it's interesting and...hideous at the same time! I think it would cause my stomach to turn somersaults...never mind dial a wrong number!

McHeath

Sadly I freely confess that I like this phone.   :o  I have a weakness for wacky 60s and 70s stuff, like goofy plaids, odd colors like avacado green, and deep shag carpet.  My other half would let me display it in the closet however, so it's probably not going to end up in my mailbox as a gift from Santa.

BDM

How many drugs did it take to make that "thing"? :-X
--Brian--

St Clair Shores, MI

Dan/Panther

Though artistic, I still have a problem with people doing this to vintage items.

D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

BDM

Hey Dan, should I do one of my "sticks" in this fashion? I know I'll get my ar$$ kicked at the next phone meet :P
--Brian--

St Clair Shores, MI

Dan/Panther

BDM;
How about a nice candy cane effect.
D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

mienaichizu

whoaaa, looks like your going to get hypnotized using that phone

McHeath

Checked back at the auction and noted that it did not sell.  Starting bid was way too high, to me, and a phone like this will only sell to a certain person which will make it a hard item to unload.  Probably won't even recoup their costs.

Bill Cahill

It's absolutely HIDEOUS!!!!!!!!!  :o :o >:( :o ::)
BC

"My friends used to keep saying I had batts in my belfry. No. I'm just hearing bells....."