News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

At least it looks and feels like an old telephone!

Started by HELLO CENTRAL, January 26, 2009, 05:56:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HELLO CENTRAL

DConair SW2504 Classic Desk Phone (Graphite) (SW2504GPH)

Key features Conair SW2504GPH

* Cool retro sense
    * Fully modular
    * Mechanical ship's bell dead ringer
    * Hearing economic aid compatible
    * 2-year warrant cover abilities and serve

PRODUCT FEATURES: Classic telephony; Mechanical ship's bell dead ringer by means of On/Off verify; Receiver intensity verify; Fully modular. This swanky twilled desk phone looks outstanding and keeps ringing regular in force outages--a immense vantage o'er cordless phones. The mechanically skillful ship's bell is distinctively retro in today's ambiance of beeps and buzzes. Designed in the estimation of new features same push-button dialing and audience financial aid compatibility, the Conair SW2504GPH Classic Design Desk Phone is a hulk technological tread up from the phones of the 40's. Conair provides a open-handed two-year pledge cover intelligence and serve.

Thrift shop find under $10.
Walt S.
HELLO CENTRAL.

Steve

I think it comes in green too  ??? ???

"Classic Design Desk Phone is a hulk"
If you're a long way from home,
Can't sleep at night.
Grab your telephone,
Something just ain't right.

McHeath

Gee, is that a word for word read off the box?  One of those things were whoever wrote it learned English by watching Godzilla movies translated into English from Japanese. 

Phones like this probably satisfy most people who are looking for the old time look but don't really want to fuss with a dial and condition issues.

HELLO CENTRAL

:D I agree, it's not a slam dunk.  I recently bought two latter (late 1970s)  Bell standard desk dial telephones, one in cherry red, and the other in black. 
HELLO CENTRAL.