News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Happy Birthday AtomicEraTom

Started by AE_Collector, November 15, 2012, 11:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AE_Collector

AtomicEraTom is having his 22nd birthday today but he hasn't been seen round these parts for a long time now. If anyone spots him on the streets tell him to check in here occasionally cause everyone misses him! I even organised all of the car discussion threads into one easy to find area of the "Off Topic" board. Maybe that will lure him back!

Wherever you are Tom, hope you're having a good birthday. Oh to be 22 again........

Terry

Jester

A belated Happy Birthday, Tom.  As Terry said, you are missed.
Stephen

AE_Collector

I thought maybe we should ask Kenny if he has heard from Tom...but....wait a minute, where's Kenny??

Terry

Greg G.

Happy Birthday Tom!

Tom makes regular appearances on his Facebook page.

The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

AE_Collector

Hey everyone...it's Toms birthday today AND he has finally been spotted around these parts again. Glad to have you back "home" again Tom.

Happy Birthday!

Terry

Russ Kirk

Happy Birthday Tom!  Looking forward to seeing your new additions since your last time here. 
- Russ Kirk
ATCA & TCI

dsk

stub

Tom,
         Glad to see you back ! Have a great birthday !!  stub
Kenneth Stubblefield

AET

Thank you all for your kindness! I cannot express how wonderful it is to come back after all these years and feel so welcome. God bless you all.

It was a quiet birthday. A work day, came home and did my ironing and had a couple cans of Old Milwaukee.
- Tom

Pourme

Happy belated Birthday, Tom!...

Sorry I missed this post!
Benny

Panasonic 308/616 Magicjack service

Greg G.

Happy (belated) Birthday Tom!
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

HarrySmith

Happy Belated Birthday Tom ;D

Great to have you back!
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"