News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Merry Christmas!

Started by Dan/Panther, December 10, 2008, 08:19:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

contraste

Merry Christmas - Happy Holidays to all from London.

Bill Cahill

In the true meanning of christmas,
....... Merry Christmas!.........
To quote my favorite uncle,
"Bah, Humbug!"  ;D
Bill Cahill

And, I find much to be thankful for. My life, my home, my dogs, my church, and, my God.
God bless, everyone!

"My friends used to keep saying I had batts in my belfry. No. I'm just hearing bells....."

HobieSport

I believe in Santa Clause and Bill Cahill and his dogs, and Bill Guerts (sp?)and in trying to spell everyone's name better. I promise to never argue with anyone about religions or politics.
I am open and willing to discuss  the interesting revolutionary differences between Dutch and other European telephones from the last mid-century. HEEMAF and PTT.

Otherwise I agree with Bill:

Bah Humbug!

-Matt

mienaichizu

From the Philippines!
"Maligayang Pasko at Manigong Bagong Taon sa lahat!"
translated as:
"Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to Everyone!"

Phonesrfun

Matt:

Everyone mispells my name.  I am pretty used to it.  In fact, at work, I have about 4 different aliases set up on the e-mail system so I get my e-mail.  The actual spelling is Geurts (It's Dutch), but I routinely see Guerts, Gurtz. Geurtz Guertz, and those are just the more common versions.  It is definitely not an intuitive spelling, so it does not offend me at all when it gets mispelled.  Usually I am happy enough that people remember me the person, regardless of spelling.

-Bill Geurts
-Bill Guerts
-Bill Guertz
-Bill Geurtz
etc.
-Bill G

Dennis Markham

Bill, I thought it was just me.  I have caught myself misspelling it a couple of times.  And there were probably a couple of times I didn't catch myself and spelled it incorrectly.  It's not that difficult but I flip-flop the u and e nearly every time.

I spent my life responding when people call me Mark.  It's because of my last name.  Even friends I have had for years will accidentally call me Mark.  From my earliest grade school memories, people called me Mark.  Not as a nick name or anything, just like, see ya later Mark. :)

bingster

A happy Christmas to one and all!
= DARRIN =

AET

Try having the last name Nakielski!  And that Santa Pic is just a little creepy.
- Tom

foots

I have incorrectly spelled mienaichizu while having it right in front of me.     DSK, that is a very beautiful view. Your veranda looks like the place I'd like to have my morning coffee, for the rest of my life.
     It's really something for me to be here in my tiny little town of barely over 3,000 people in southern Louisiana and get merry christmas greetings not only from all over the U.S., but from places like the Philippines, London, and Norway. All I can say is wow.
"Ain't Worryin' 'Bout Nothin"

bwanna

happy holidays to all.....whatever holiday it is you celebrate ....or donot celebrate. i am wishing that everyone here has a roof over their head, food in their belly & at least one someone who loves them. :)
donna

HobieSport

Quote from: mienaichizu
"Maligayang Pasko at Manigong Bagong Taon sa lahat!"

I couldn't have said it any better than that. :D

Tom, you're right, that Santa Clause pic does look a little creepy. I'm really not sure that I'd want him coming into my house on Xmas night. I think he would really scare all my telephones...
-Matt

bwanna

that santa does look so very creepy :'(

dag....i would never leave the veranda, if i had a view such as yours ;)

nobody ever mis-spells or pronounces my last name ::) but... i do get that age old question ???
donna

Phonesrfun

Donna:

There are probably dozens of age-old questions.....? ? ?

-Bill
-Bill G

Tonyrotary

Merry Christmas everyone. Regardless of what holiday you might celebrate, I wish everyone here the best wishes.  :)

Dennis Markham

And Mele Kalikimaka to you too Tony! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV_BGqgbxdc

The warmest holiday wishes to you all!