and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Happy New Year!

Started by Dennis Markham, December 31, 2008, 05:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andre_janew

Buzby

Happy New Year to everyone!

May 2016 bring you all everything you want, and more.

Greg G.

Happy Belated New Year!  Anita and I went to Victoria, BC for a couple of days over New Year's Eve for a break and to visit her mother.  I love this city, so very regal and picturesque!
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

AE_Collector

Beautiful pictures Greg! Glad you enjoyed one of our fav places to go as well. Well, until we discovered on a trip there in August that our fav Mexican restaurant in our fav city (Victoria) had burned down! We are still devasted!

I bet your dollar got you a lot further here than expected as well. Unfortunately it works just the opposite for us. Everything from the US or in the US has gone up by 40% over the last two years just because of currency exchange rates. It is killing us!! But it is a great deal for tourists from the USA. Anyone contemplating trips to Canada, now is the time to think seriously about it.

It isn't going to turn around anytime soon but we keep hoping that it at least starts to improve (for us) soon. {Sorry for the rant!}

Terry

Greg G.

Quote from: AE_Collector on January 02, 2016, 11:33:53 PM
Beautiful pictures Greg! Glad you enjoyed one of our fav places to go as well. Well, until we discovered on a trip there in August that our fav Mexican restaurant in our fav city (Victoria) had burned down! We are still devasted!

I bet your dollar got you a lot further here than expected as well. Unfortunately it works just the opposite for us. Everything from the US or in the US has gone up by 40% over the last two years just because of currency exchange rates. It is killing us!! But it is a great deal for tourists from the USA. Anyone contemplating trips to Canada, now is the time to think seriously about it.

It isn't going to turn around anytime soon but we keep hoping that it at least starts to improve (for us) soon. {Sorry for the rant!}

Terry

$1 US = $1.38 CAN at this time.
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

19and41

Great pictures!  Thanks for sharing them.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
— Arthur C. Clarke

TelePlay

Happy New Year and hoping everyone has a great 2017 . . .

( PS: click on the image and wait for it . . . )

Matilo Telephones

Happy new year, everybody! Hope you had a great year and wish you an even better one for 2017.
Groeten,

Arwin

Check out my telephone website: http://www.matilo.eu/?lang=en

And I am on facebook too: www.facebook.com/matilosvintagetelephones

Pourme

Benny

Panasonic 308/616 Magicjack service

teka-bb

Happy New Year from California USA.
=============================================
Regards,

Remco, JKL Museum of Telephony Curator

JKL Museum of Telephony: http://jklmuseum.com/
TCI Library: http://www.telephonecollectors.info/

andre_janew

Happy New Year from Lawrence, Kansas USA!

19and41

A happy and prosperous new year to everyone!
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
— Arthur C. Clarke

AE_Collector

Happy New Year from Vancouver. Just home from daughters right downtown (where it's raining) to this out front of our house (in the suburbs).

I think there is someone buried in the snow pile out front....see him?

Time to move to California or Florida!

Terry

Greg G.

We got a dusting of hail to start 2017 with!
- Mike Row
e

Happy New Year everyone.