News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Happy Birthday Jonathan (jsowers)

Started by Dennis Markham, August 20, 2010, 09:16:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JorgeAmely

Happy birthday Jonathan! I always enjoy reading your informative postings. Looking forward to see your birthday phone shining like on day 1.

Jorge

HarrySmith

Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

jsowers

Thanks, guys, for the birthday wishes. I never got to the 554 yesterday afternoon. It was naptime for me. At work, the teachers are coming back last week and this week, so I need to rest up. Lots of work to do! Even though the IT department mainly repairs computers at the school system, we're also in charge of IP phones, and I have a whole box full of IP phones for new teachers to install Monday.

I guess I can say I finally work for the phone company.
Jonathan

Dennis Markham

Boy, that was a quick year!  Happy Birthday Jonathan!  Hope your day is a good one.  See you right back here next year.

(Edit: I see I said the quick year thing a year ago too.  Actually it was a quick two years!  Time flies when we're having fun!)

Russ Kirk

- Russ Kirk
ATCA & TCI

HarrySmith

Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

jsowers

Thanks, guys, for the birthday wishes. I'm still no farther along on cleaning up the birthday 554. It's evidently waiting patiently for my retirement, which should happen in the next few years if all goes well and they don't change the rules. I'll post pictures in this thread when it's finally finished.

I have it tucked safely away in my bedroom so I know where it is. Those of you with large stashes of phones know whereof I speak! :)
Jonathan

stub

jsowers ,
              Happy Birthday Jonathan,  stub
Kenneth Stubblefield

dpaynter1066

dsk

Jester

Forgive my tardiness--Happy Birthday, Jonathan!
Stephen

WesternElectricBen

Happy Birthday, Jonathan! And many more..

Ben

Dennis Markham

Happy Birthday, Jonathan!  That Dark Gray manual set you bought last week was an early birthday present to yourself.  Enjoy your day and have a great year ahead!

~Dennis

HarrySmith

Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

Russ Kirk

- Russ Kirk
ATCA & TCI