Started by stub, April 14, 2010, 01:19:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stub

McHeath ,
                 Thanks.   Jim S. has one for sale!!!!       stub
Kenneth Stubblefield

Jim Stettler

Kenny,
I suggest you find a good solid wood bookcase. Check craigslist and the thrift stores. You should be able to find one cheap or free. Try to find a tall one, You need about 1' deep on the shelfs, I like 12-13" between shelfs, Figure about 1 foot per phone for width.

Any bookcase will be a good start. I like to secure the shelfs with screws because of a "stupid" moment.
JMO,
JIm
You live, You learn,
You die, you forget it all.

Jim Stettler

Quote from: stub1953 on April 18, 2010, 12:13:46 AM
McHeath ,
                 Thanks.   Jim S. has one for sale!!!!       stub
Or Trade........
Jim
You live, You learn,

AE_Collector

Quote from: stub1953 on April 14, 2010, 01:46:35 AM
Terry,
        Have you seen these in DTMF?     
         stub

Doesn't look as though I answered this question.

The answer is YES, they were available in Touch Call. I have one dated May 1980.

Terry

stub

Terry,
          You know we have to have pictures!!!!!!!!!! Post them when you can, please!!!!!!!!!!!    Ken          stub
Kenneth Stubblefield

AE_Collector

Quote from: stub1953 on May 16, 2010, 11:09:27 PM
Terry,
          You know we have to have pictures!!!!!!!!!! Post them when you can, please!!!!!!!!!!!    Ken          stub

Oh yes, I forgot.

Taking pictures is one of my worst procrastinations (is that a word?). And taking GOOD pictures is even harder.

Then of course, FINDING what I set out to take a picture of can be a problem.

While looking for the 95 Panel phone I usually get side tracked and wind up with that Electric Blue Styleline cord I needed 6 months ago rather than the panel phone!

That said, I'll work towards it ands while I'm looking I'll try to deal with another one of my procrastinations (REALLY..is that a word?) I'll see if I can find something that I told you I would look for awhile back....Panel Phone inserts.

Terry

Jim Stettler

Quote from: ae_collector on May 16, 2010, 11:18:46 PM
Quote from: stub1953 on May 16, 2010, 11:09:27 PM
Terry,

Oh yes, I forgot.

Taking pictures is one of my worst procrastinations (is that a word?). And taking GOOD pictures is even harder.

Then of course, FINDING what I set out to take a picture of can be a problem.

While looking for the 95 Panel phone I usually get side tracked and wind up with that Electric Blue Styleline cord I needed 6 months ago rather than the panel phone!

That said, I'll work towards it ands while I'm looking I'll try to deal with another one of my procrastinations (REALLY..is that a word?) I'll see if I can find something that I told you I would look for awhile back....Panel Phone inserts.

Terry
I hear you Terry,

I usually forget to dust them and to make sure the background is clear, as well.

Jim
You live, You learn,

stub

Terry,
         Same here. I went looking for a AE 81 handset and found 3  80 bases that I forgot I had borrowed the handsets. Oh well, I guess I have plenty of 80 base parts. As always, looking forward to potos of your phones!!!!

Jim S ,
          I have the same problem making sure the field is clear for photos.
          I have my brains on paper or I'll forget!!!!!       stub
Kenneth Stubblefield

stub

Terry,
         I didn't get the phone that needed the type 81 handset so I guess it"s just the 3 in black. I have several in other colors but not black.     stub
Kenneth Stubblefield