News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Hello and Good Evening - Eric CRX

Started by Eric CRX, November 24, 2012, 10:07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just4Phones

Welcome to the forum Eric.  You will meet a bunch of helpful and friendly people here.  Where in Pa are you?  I live in NJ not too far away from the border .  Funny, our stories are similar.  I bought a phone, a pink princess at a thrift store because it reminded me of growing up.  107 phones later I have come to the conclusion that I may have a problem or at least my friends tell me so  :'(

Eric CRX

I've only been a member here for a few days and already my old barn find, a WE that may have went through Hurricane Hazel, got it working nicely because of the help on these forums. Ok I'm sure the phone didn't weather Hazel, but it was a little rough around the edges.

I'm currently in central PA and it's a great area, a little cold for my liking though. If I could just find a good tobacco shop I can deal with the cold. Lots of antique stores so that's a plus. But I'm cheap so I can't be bothered to pay alot for my treasures.

107 phones sounds like fun to me. I have several to fiddle with and clean up and practice around on. When I snagged my first rotary, I was on the hunt for pipe racks on the cheap. Saw the phone, and thought of the good ole days conversation and......Well......I now have 1 more hobby.