Russ Kirk's ivory North Galion for $375 at the Southern California Phone Show
9 (29%)
WEBellSystemChristian's 1955 Pink WECo 532 for $25 plus shipping on eBay
8 (25.8%)
Fabius' WECo 1966 1500 hard wired 4 prong plug $45 & $11 shipping on eBay
6 (19.4%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Fabius

I nominate my Western Electric 1966 1500 desk set. Hard wired and with a 4 prong line plug. From eBay where it was listed for $75 with a "make offer" option. My offer of $45 was accepted. $11 shipping.
Tom Vaughn
La Porte, Indiana
ATCA Past President
ATCA #765
C*NET 1+ 821-9905

AE_Collector

March is in the record books. That means it is time to vote for the Find of the Month. Autonut started it off with his Amplified Speaker...I'm not entirely certain that he wanted it in the Find of the Month but it is now, maybe it was a CO Frame Speaker for the Test Desk to bark orders at the frame guys..."I need a Test Shoe in the 17 Cable".

Anyway, 7 items this month, lets vote for two each and see who snags a win this month!

Terry

Quote from: AE_Collector on March 31, 2017, 10:42:33 PM
March is in the record books. That means it is time to vote for the Find of the Month. Autonut started it off with his Amplified Speaker...I'm not entirely certain that he wanted it in the Find of the Month but it is now, maybe it was a CO Frame Speaker for the Test Desk to bark orders at the frame guys..."I need a Test Shoe in the 17 Cable".

Anyway, 7 items this month, lets vote for two each and see who snags a win this month!

Terry

Yes, Terry you are correct, I didn't. Just thought it would get things going. If you can, take it out of the voting please.

Thanks.

TelePlay

March FOTM voting goes for a bit more than two days. 27 members have cast their ballots.

Anyone can partake in this poll so if you haven't cast your 2 votes yet, two days left to do so.

Looks like it's going to be a close race to the finish so every vote can make a difference.

TelePlay

Congratulations to nolan613 and his Find of the Month, a 3/42 Ivory 302 he found on eBay for $95! plus shipping. Nolan got lucky with this phone in that it was listed for $149.00 with a "Make Offer." So, he offered $95.00, an amount the seller could not refuse and he took the phone home for a very good price. Thanks to all the contestants this month and as always, thanks to everyone who took the time to vote.

To check out a list of all past winners including the Find of the YEAR winners, click here:  --> Winner's List <--

TelePlay has grabbed pictures of all of the "Find of the Month" winners since we started this back in 2010 and he has put them into albums on forum. Thanks John.  To check them out, click here:  --> Photo Album <--

. . . . for Terry