News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Passing of a collector Paul Wiltfong 11/9/61- 9/29/21

Started by Jim Stettler, October 03, 2021, 05:21:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Stettler

I was shocked and saddened to hear on the list servers that Paul Wiltfong has passed away.

Paul was a long time collector. He typically ran the auction at the Kansas telephone shows.

I knew Paul for decades, he was a fun person and very knowledgeable about telephones.
Here is a link to his website.
https://oldphoneman.com/

Obituary
Paul Richard Wiltfong

November 9, 1961 - September 29, 2021

Visitation services for Paul Wiltfong will be 6-8 pm Saturday October 2nd, 2021 at Cedar Crest Memorial Chapel 32665 Lexington Avenue De Soto, KS 66018. (913-583-1002).

Paul Richard Wiltfong, Age 59 of Olathe, KS Died Wednesday September 29th, 2021 at his home in Olathe. Paul was born November 9th, 1961 in West Plains, MO to George David and Margret Wiltfong.  Paul graduated from Desoto High School in 1979. Paul was a local union #10 Ironworker throughout his career. Paul came from a long line of Ironworkers.

Paul  is survived by his wife Regina Wiltfong, Daughter Heather Stevens and Husband Chad Stevens, Son Aberum Wiltfong and Granddaughter Kendra Wiltfong. Mother Margret Wiltfong, Brother Doug Wiltfong and wife Pam Wiltfong, Niece Hanna Wiltfong, Nephew Logan Wiltfong.
You live, You learn,
You die, you forget it all.

MMikeJBenN27

That's a shame, and only 59?  Sad.  Prayers and condolences.

Mike

dsk

I do always have trouble to make the condolences the right way, but at least here they are.  whatever the age it will always be to early for those around, my best wishes to to those who was close to Paul.

Dag S Karlsen