"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

PBX (TD816) terminology and features question

Started by mrbugsir, January 05, 2014, 05:26:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Contempra

Quote from: Doug Rose on January 05, 2014, 07:46:00 PM
Manners please....we have a new member. We normally behave much better than this. Almost  ;D I have a 616 manual. Not sure if it will help as I am not sure what a 816 is, hopefully 8 CO by 16 stations.  Welcome to the forum. I can guarantee better behavior next time.....sorry about this....Doug

Thanks Doug for this manual. I'm looking for a manual for radio shack Duofone 10  Mod:43-291A if you have it somewhere.......

Contempra

mrbugsir , no problem. on this forum, you'll have some fun :D....

G-Man

I fully realize the capabilities of the KX-TD series since I have programmed several hundred of them during their life-span. Even though they have been obsolete for a number of years there are still large numbers of them still in service.

Unlike the previous KX-TA analogue series, (616, etc.) TD's use a digital platform.

Providing information regarding the analogue systems is totally useless since someone who is trying to familiarize themselves with this system will end up reading reams upon reams of  unrelated documentation that will only waste their time and eventually discourage them from achieving their goal.

AE_Collector

I haven't come up with anything I am happy with for terminating coax nicely on an equipment wall. The last few I have done I used an old alarm cabinet to put them all into where I simply put plugs on the end of each cable, label them well and close the door. Looks neat and splitters or amplifier will fit inside the cabinet.

Terry

G-Man

Quote from: Doug Rose on January 05, 2014, 07:46:00 PM
Manners please....we have a new member. We normally behave much better than this. Almost  ;D I have a 616 manual. Not sure if it will help as I am not sure what a 816 is, hopefully 8 CO by 16 stations.  Welcome to the forum. I can guarantee better behavior next time.....sorry about this....Doug

I simply asked whether I missed the information he alluded to. I am not sure as to how that has been convoluted into fighting.

Quote« Reply #5 on: Yesterday at 06:08:40 AM »
Searching for further information for the Panasonic KX-TD816 system does not yield any information other than what has appeared in this thread.

Do you know of any further information that is specific to the system he has queried about that has not already been presented in this thread?