News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

FOUND - Wanted: Kellogg Ashtray Induction coil and cap

Started by RDPipes, July 18, 2022, 05:03:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RDPipes

I'm on a roll here it seems, 1st I buy a phone that was gutted and now a Kellogg Master phone with a mini network. I hate mini networks! So I know I'm reaching here but, I'm looking for the parts in the photo below, the induction coil and the cap, assuming that's what they are because I've never had my head inside a Kellogg Master Phone other then the photo I provided. I wish to pay for it, not looking for a hand out here, name your price.

RDPipes

Oh, and I just noticed I need the terminal block that sets between them also.
Any help is welcome Ladies and Gentlemen.

RDPipes

Well, I just got an email letting me know everything I need they have for me.........for $20+ shipping.
So I reckon we can close this one out Ladies and Gentlemen.  ;D

HarrySmith

Can you let us know who was so helpful? It may help others in the future to know where to ask for parts.
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

RDPipes

Quote from: HarrySmith on July 20, 2022, 07:28:03 AMCan you let us know who was so helpful? It may help others in the future to know where to ask for parts.

Sorry about that Harry, I got them from Phoneco, knowing how long they've been in business and the hoard they have
I figured they'd be the first to call. Sadly their website is down and they have been having trouble with it for sometime now. But, you can contact them using that thing with the numbers and rotating finger wheel thing a ma jig
at (608)582-4124

HarrySmith

Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

RDPipes