News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Finally my own work area.

Started by HarrySmith, December 01, 2018, 08:25:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Key2871

Lucky man you are. Warm even in winter months, you have a nice set up, and room to work. Nice natural lighting when you want it.  Very cool. Enjoy it!
KEN

FABphones

Quote from: HarrySmith on December 04, 2018, 07:53:02 AM
......Yes, that is a light/magnifier combo....

Looks like a good one.  :)
Would you mind telling me what make it is please, I'd like to find something like that for my work area. The only ones I can find are the much smaller type with just a couple, or no, LEDs.
A collector of  'Monochrome Phones with Sepia Tones'   ...and a Duck!
Vintage Phones - 10% man made, 90% Tribble

19and41

If you should need a nice bright task light for the whole bench, Costco sells these.  They have them singly in the stores.  I use them in my work area.

https://www.costco.com/Feit-4-Linkable-LED-Shop-Light-2-pack.product.100410429.html
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
— Arthur C. Clarke

HarrySmith

Quote from: FABphones on December 04, 2018, 01:49:29 PM
Looks like a good one.  :)
Would you mind telling me what make it is please, I'd like to find something like that for my work area. The only ones I can find are the much smaller type with just a couple, or no, LEDs.
I do not recall what brand it is. I will check when I get home tonight to see of there is a name or model number on it.
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

HarrySmith

Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

FABphones

Thanks guys. My work area (desk) has nothing low enough above to attach a light to so I need a good freestanding magnifying lamp.

Something has come up with that search Harry. Here's hoping.  :)

Thanks both for taking the time to help.

A collector of  'Monochrome Phones with Sepia Tones'   ...and a Duck!
Vintage Phones - 10% man made, 90% Tribble

HarrySmith

Good Luck. I hope you get one. I just checked mine and I cannot find a name or number on it anywhere.
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

AE_Collector

Good luck Harry. I clean my work bench completely off, stop for lunch and head back to the work bench and can't even find it for stuff piled all over it. Not sure how that happens.

Terry

Butch Harlow

What is this "work bench" you speak of. I have a phone lab, I used to have a living room. But, what's living if you can't have phones everywhere. Cat on counter is busy holding down the days mail.
Butch Harlow