News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Yet again, more items from the same Bell employee.

Started by ....., October 25, 2017, 10:47:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A few more different items from the Bell employee. He sent me an email saying that he had found more.
Yes that is a reproduction sign, but the rest is the real deal.

A few close ups.

AE_Collector

The three blue "Bell" thingies are coin gauges for the top of Millenium Payphones. Now you need three Millenium Payphones to attach to those gauges!

Terry

Quote from: AE_Collector on October 25, 2017, 11:58:19 PM
The three blue "Bell" thingies are coin gauges for the top of Millenium Payphones. Now you need three Millenium Payphones to attach to those gauges!

Terry

Or sell them to someone who already has one and want to change out the logo's and coin design.  :)

Fabius

The Bell System hubcap sign appears to be a repro. Notice the thick dark border.
Tom Vaughn
La Porte, Indiana
ATCA Past President
ATCA #765
C*NET 1+ 821-9905

Ktownphoneco

Yes it is, and Doug did state that it was a reproduction sign in his description of the items he purchased.

Jeff Lamb

Fabius

Quote from: Ktownphoneco on October 26, 2017, 11:20:39 AM
Yes it is, and Doug did state that it was a reproduction sign in his description of the items he purchased.

Jeff Lamb

My bad. He states its clearly.
Tom Vaughn
La Porte, Indiana
ATCA Past President
ATCA #765
C*NET 1+ 821-9905

The fan that came in with the items I got from the Bell Guy is a 1940's 18" Robbins & Myers. It came out of a Bell CO. The asset tag that I got in the last haul belongs to this fan. I gave the fan a good cleaning and some servicing. It is now sitting beside my 1918 Brass 16" GE Fan on the 1940's Telephone Booth.