"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Merry Christmas!

Started by Dan/Panther, December 10, 2008, 08:19:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haf

Liebe Sammlerfreunde,

Ich wünsche allen hier ein schönes und friedliches Weihnachtsfest!

Merry Christmas to all from gray and misty Germany- again no white christmas.

And Duffy, you should put christmas decoration to the frigerator motor instead of notes, to me looks like some technical version of a christmas tree ;)

Again- Merry Christmas to all members from CRPF and everybody else!

Haf
Telephone:
0049-030-55474418
1-415-449-4743
1-604-757-7474

AE_Collector

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Duffy: Santa didn't have time to do some buffing on his visit this Year?

dsk: Thanks for helping us understand the Norwegian Christmas celebration. My son-in-law was born in Germany and they have the same tradition of opening presents on Christmas Eve.

Brinybay: I hope the warranty on your drains doesn't expire right at Christmas this year!

I didn't make it to the CP Holiday Train this year as rain was absolutely pouring down on a very cold day here so at the last minute we decided to try again next year.

Here's hoping that everyone has a wonderful holiday spent with their friends and family.

Terry

dlvh

Good Day all,

I'm very new here to the CRPF, but just wanted to wish everyone, the very Merriest of Christmas' & Holiday Blessing to you all!

dlvh... David

Butch Harlow

Merry Christmas to all! I have spent the last few days sitting on my kitchen counter, plugging dimes into my Gray/Western payphone and calling friends I haven't spoken to in awhile. I have the CRPF to thank for all the help, parts, and friendly support for the joy of doing so. I hope everyone has a great Christmas and a wonderful, successful, and healthy new year.
Butch Harlow

twocvbloke

Or Winter Solstice (21st December!)... ;D

And about as christmassy as I'm getting (one of those miserable non-christmassy types here!!):

Phonesrfun

Wow, Another Christmas!  9 years for the forum and 8 for me on this forum!  Time flies! 

Merry Christmas, everyone!

-Bill G

Quote from: Haf on December 24, 2017, 11:20:34 AM

And Duffy, you should put christmas decoration to the frigerator motor instead of notes, to me looks like some technical version of a christmas tree ;)

Haf

Yes Haf, I will remember for next year. That 1927 General Electric Monitor Top Fridge would look good with lights on it.

Thanks for the great idea.
CDN Doug

Quote from: AE_Collector on December 24, 2017, 12:08:59 PM

Duffy: Santa didn't have time to do some buffing on his visit this Year?

Sorry Terry,

I used last years picture and modified the note, as I haven't seen him yet.
But he promised he would be here later tonight to visit my dog Midnight.
I'll post the pictures later tonight.

Any requests?

CDN Doug

AE_Collector

Quote from: Duffy on December 24, 2017, 05:43:40 PM
I'll post the pictures later tonight.

Any requests?

CDN Doug

Midnight leading the rest of the Raindeer? (after sharing the snack with Santa of course....)

Terry

Quote from: AE_Collector on December 24, 2017, 05:51:43 PM
Midnight leading the rest of the Raindeer? (after sharing the snack with Santa of course....)

Terry

Santa always brings Midnight Benny Bullies Liver Snacks.

WEBellSystemChristian

Merry Christmas to all! :D

This is the most uneventful Christmas I have ever been a part of. There has been lots of remodeling going on in our house, mostly in the kitchen and dining room, leaving us to store everything from those rooms in the living room. There is absolutely no room for setting up any Christmas decorations or activities in the house, so it feels like mid-January to me. Nonetheless, it's celebrating a very special birth, so it doesn't matter how festive I feel. Plus, the remodeling is a major present that just can't be enjoyed this second! :)

Since I'm going through sort of an AE phase right now, I think Terry needs to post some more Christmas pictures of phones from his collection this year! ;)
Christian Petterson

"Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

19and41

I went out and snapped a picture of the lights in the holly bushes.  Merry Christmas.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
— Arthur C. Clarke

Santa stopped by early to night, he checked out the booth that I had bought this past summer. He gave Midnight his treat and was a little disappointed with the shirt I was wearing.   :o  I think I'm going to get a lump of coal.   :-[

Terry, he showed his buffing skills to me again.  ;)

Greg G.

Merry White Christmas!

The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

AE_Collector

Quote from: Duffy on December 24, 2017, 09:24:18 PM
Terry, he showed his buffing skills to me again.  ;)

Good Deal!

Oh CARP...I may have missed him, we were out at my son in laws parents for the evening. He probably couldn't find my buffer, it's hiding in a cabinet in the garage. I should have left it out with what...10 or 20 boxes of phones that need polishing. He works quick...right? Maybe I need to come over to your place next Christmas Eve.

Terry