News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

IPOD in Phoneroom

Started by Doug Rose, February 24, 2016, 06:24:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twocvbloke

Did you lump all the songs in one folder or sort them in their own folders by album? If the former, yeah, it'll do that... ;D

19and41

They were done by folders for artist, album then cut.  I use them on a flash drive for my car stereo.  It navigates the files on the drive.  I transferred the contents to the phone.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
— Arthur C. Clarke

twocvbloke

It could be that you're browsing the music by "Tracks" then, in the default music player, you get an option along the top of the file list which allows you to list by Track, Playlist, Artist, Folder, etc., I tend to brows by folder which keeps things nicely in order... :)

19and41

I don't know why I didn't work that one out?!  I guess I would always get called into the doctors' office before I could get it straight.  Turning on the music is the cue to show me in!   ;D
— Arthur C. Clarke

Mr. Bones

Sláinte!
   Mr. Bones
      Rubricollis Ferus

FABphones

In my hunt for a nice old Bakelite radio, am seeing more and more old radios which have been converted to Bluetooth. Have yet to see a photo of the inside of these conversions, the sellers seem to forget to add those.  ???  Expensive too.

ETA: Did a quick Internet search, this is the only image I found (must be others out there), which shows a rear view of a Bluetooth converted Bakelite radio.
A collector of  'Monochrome Phones with Sepia Tones'   ...and a Duck!
Vintage Phones - 10% man made, 90% Tribble

19and41

Ebay also offers the option of sending a question to the seller.  Asking for and getting more info and pictures could benefit both you and the seller, if the job was done well and is worth the premium.  I can understand the desire for these mods in areas no longer served with broadcast radio stations.  Here in the states, many collectors regard such mods in the same manner as we do lamp phones, though it is done with basket case radios.
— Arthur C. Clarke

19and41

In the music I play on radios using digital media, I usually play mine on a random shuffle, from a flash drive with all the file divisions removed, just having the titled selections individually.  it plays completely at random, which is just as pleasant, but less distracting.  It includes Half hour radio transcriptions as one title each.  It's like listening to a radio broadcast in the genre I like.
— Arthur C. Clarke