"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

WANTED -- Looking for Cradle for ATC Deluxe Empress and parts

Started by RotoTech99, July 07, 2016, 10:18:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RotoTech99

Dear Forum:

I have a white (faded white now) ATC/ Deco-Tel Empress rotary I need the following parts for, please:

1. Deluxe model cradle assembly and hardware.  2. Black plastic actuator (Goes on cradle plunger shaft to operate hookswitch assembly. 3. Deluxe "French style" Handset tube caps that goes on handset; covers access holes to receiver and transmitter areas. They are two pieces resembling a ribbed domed nut, brass colored plastic, the ribbed part has two tabs, the domed part has a single tab.

They replaced the earlier Deluxe French style handset with brass parts that used two ribbed dome nuts.

On the cradle parts, I can take the parts or a intact upper housing I can pull them from; if possible a white upper housing with those would do as well. The housing has a floral print around it.

Please contact me through the CRPF forum, or email me at eburnett99@yahoo.com, please.

Thank you,
Rototech99

BTW: If the photo I provided to show the parts I need belonged to anyone on CRPF, I apologize; it was the only photo I had on hand that showed a Empress similar to mine. Mine is a rotary model.