News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Nickel Plating Closed -- (for the time being)

Started by dencins, March 30, 2016, 10:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dencins

I posted a couple of weeks ago in the Classified section that I am no longer able to do nickel plating while we sell our house and look to relocate.  Since then I have received several requests to do nickel plating so I suspect my post was not in the right place so I am posting it here.  This is the post:

We are in the process of selling our house and downsizing to a smaller place.  Effective immediately I need to shut down my plating equipment and will not be able to do any nickel plating until we decide where will relocate.  When we get settled into our new home and I am ready to plate again, I will notify everyone.

Dennis Hallworth

compubit

Good luck in selling the house. My parents are going through that right now - had a buyer who walked just before the end of the option (meanwhile, the inspector found a plumbing issue that $10k later is now fixed...).

Hope the market where you are located is doing well.

Jim
A phone phanatic since I was less than 2 (thanks to Fisher Price); collector since a teenager; now able to afford to play!
Favorite Phone: Western Electric Trimline - it just feels right holding it up to my face!

Dan/Panther

We will be waiting for your notice. Good luck on your move. Are you moving out of state or ?

D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson