News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Has this ever happened to you?

Started by persido, March 15, 2015, 10:00:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

persido

I have a transmitter that is stuck in the transmitter cap, it is a ivory 302, I tried posting a picture of it but the site will not let me, it saying the picture has failed security checks, I have posted many pictures in the past and have never had this problem. So if this has happened to you, how did you remove the transmitter.

Thanks Scot

TelePlay

The security discussion is taking places in more than a few topics on the forum right now. Many including Dennis and myself have had this happen. What I did was get a brand new photo, cropped it, sized it, saved it and tried to upload it. That worked. Photos that others have tried to upload and couldn't wee uploaded by me into their posts on first attempt. It's a spotty problem. Try loading a newly saved photo.

persido

WEBellSystemChristian

One of my Ivory 302s has a black adapter ring to use a T1 (500-type) transmitter in. The one that sits inside the cap hasn't budged since I got it, and because I haven't had a reason to remove it, I left it in there. You could probably use a hairdryer to remove it.
Christian Petterson

"Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

Greg G.

Quote from: persido on March 15, 2015, 10:00:19 AM
I have a transmitter that is stuck in the transmitter cap, it is a ivory 302, I tried posting a picture of it but the site will not let me, it saying the picture has failed security checks, I have posted many pictures in the past and have never had this problem. So if this has happened to you, how did you remove the transmitter.

Thanks Scot

Use a hairdryer to heat up the cap and expand it a bit.
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

persido

Great thanks for the information, I will try the hair dryer.

Scot