News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

eBay Archer Phone

Started by Wallphone, September 26, 2010, 08:48:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wallphone

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270637416031 < I bought one of these awhile back because I liked the design and it reminded me of the Kellogg 1000 "Redbar". It is of the same decent quality that was to be expected of that era. This one comes with the $10 adapter that some were looking for. Buy the adapter, get a free phone.
Dougpav

AE_Collector

I've never seen one of those before. I thought it must have been made by someone FOR radio shack (and likely for others too) rather than made BY Radio Shack as the seller suggests. Then I saw the picture showing Made in Japan which probably confirms this I'd think?

There is a different Kellogg (I think) model that has very similar hook switch pads as this one has.

Terry

rdelius

Radio Shack sold lots of imported and refurbished US telephones before it was legal to connect them. Most were imported from the Netherlands. There was also a deluxe colored telephone that was British.
I believe your set might have built by Tosheba.
Usually the connector was not on the cord. You had to install it yourself.This was the early to mid 1970s before modular cords and REN
Robby