News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Nana011 strikes again!

Started by HarrySmith, September 17, 2010, 04:45:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HarrySmith

I was watching these as I thought they were a very cool item but in the end the price went up too high for me and I was not surprised when I saw the winning bidder :o

Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

bwanna

harry can you post the actual link to the ebay page when you reference a listing? i know alot of you are probably already logged onto ebay & just plug the item# in the search field. i have to log onto ebay special to search....a link will take me right to the page....

you know me...always wanting somebody to make life easier for me... ::)
donna

Kenny C

In memory of
  Marie B.
1926-2010

Dennis Markham

Even better yet....now the images will still be viewable even after the listing is gone from eBay.......

AE_Collector

I have some news....the buyer n***a 440 isn't nana011. I'm going with "negradio", a member of TCI and ATCA.

Nana011 has a feedback number of 2617 at this moment.

Terry

Wallphone

You beat me to it Terry.
And Nana011 is n***0 as in zero.
Dougpav

AE_Collector

Quote from: Wallphone on September 17, 2010, 08:12:20 PM
You beat me to it Terry.
And Nana011 is n***0 as in zero.
Dougpav

Soon many more of us will be able to be "Carnac the Magnificent" and figure out the "who's who of ebay".

(I'm sending out the new ebaY handles list before the weekend is over {Pacific Time Zone in case I just barely come through before the weekend is over})

Terry

Wallphone

Thanks for posting the link Kenny.
Even though I usually have my eBay open, it is still much faster having it only one click away.
Dougpav

bwanna

hey thanks! kenny & dennis!..that certainly would be a neat set to own.  too rich for my cheapo blood. :)
donna