News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Spring Is Here.....?????

Started by Dan/Panther, April 21, 2010, 12:03:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan/Panther

Here are two photos taken here about 9:00 AM today.
D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

JorgeAmely

Jorge

GusHerb

Wow I guess we're pretty lucky then... it's a rather average spring day here 57 and sunny with no clouds.
Jonathan

Dan/Panther

BTW, in case some don't know.  I live in Southern California. Near Palm Springs.
D/P

Dennis Markham

That's pretty strange Dan.  Glad I don't live in southern California...too cold!

I saw on the news this morning that there were some cold temps in the west.  Only 60 in the L.A. area today.  It's 46 and sunny here today with a high also around 60.  Perfect weather---unless you want to go swimming.

Kenny C

it is in the  close to the 80's here . almost swimmin' weather
In memory of
  Marie B.
1926-2010

Craig T

I feel your pain Dan Panther, that is exactly what I seen out my window this morning. It has been snowing on and off all day so far.  :-\  C'mon sun!

AET

So, this must be why it never rains in southern California? 'cause it snows, man it snows...
- Tom

Dan/Panther

In the 10 years I've lived here this is the latest we've had snow, old timers say it's snowed as late as June 15th.
We are up at the 4000 foot level so it's So. Cal. but not the beach cities area like Jorge. i lived in Orange County for 45 years, but I don't miss it. I love where I am right now.

Two hours later, spring is back...
D/P

Dennis Markham

Dan, spring is back but the dog is gone!  I noticed him/her in the first set of photos.

Here in Michigan they always say if you don't like the weather, wait a few minutes----it will change.

JorgeAmely

Dennis:

I think D/P's problem was just a little white dust on the camera lens.
Jorge

Dan/Panther

Dennis;
OOPS! there you go.

Jorge;
Let's keep this our little secret...
DC/P

Dennis Markham

dsk

I woke up this morning to this:

We just do as whats seems to be popular for the moment, we blame Iceland.

dsk

GusHerb

it was 57 when I posted on this thread last. I just checked my thermometer and apparently it peaked at 67 today then randomly plummeted to 47 while we were out. If you don't like the weather in the Midwest wait a minute... but unfortunately waiting that minute resulted in it being colder out. >:( >:( >:(
Jonathan