and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

switch pile

Started by zingaro, April 16, 2012, 06:05:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zingaro

I need a switch pile for WE dial c/s
is the non dial the same?
how about the repo complete switch assy can i transfer the pile to the old base?
thanks in advance....z
zingarofunkart
atca# 1463

Phonesrfun

The switch pile-up configuration depends on whether you have a sidetone or antisidetone set (Based on which subset you are using with the stick).

Things to find out:

1.  What model of stick is embossed on the back of the perch?  20?, 50?, 151?
2.  What subset are you planning on using with the phone?

I have never tried to transfer the pile-up from a repro switch assembly to an original backing.  Unscrewing a switch pile-up is not for the faint of heart!

-Bill G

zingaro

Im not pursuing a working phone i have a phone and no pile just the base. Im actually just wanting the hook to work so im ISO some kinda assy to bolt up. IF the repo would work id still use the old sw base.
A new ? is the transmitter cup with property of attc with the hole that was fill in that the wires use to go through older? more collectable?
And the final question, Do you  think i can find a screw for the outside finger stop at a hardware store ( i guess the question is are they standard threads?)
.........z
zingarofunkart
atca# 1463

zingaro

although not completly identical the non dial version of the sw for a WE c/s is similar to the dial version. Im using one out of an AL 40...z
zingarofunkart
atca# 1463