News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Fantastic Fone from Finlover

Started by AET, December 20, 2009, 03:01:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AET

I just wanted to share this lovely phone that I got from Finlover this week!  Couldn't ask for a better Christmas gift!  It is a 56 with a fat handset cord, a very long line cord, soft center dial and of course has been beautifully refurbished by the master himself.  Here are a couple of pics I just took.

And again, thank you Greg!!!

- Tom

AET

- Tom

gpo706

You wanna swop it for my black one? LOL.

Green with envy.
"now this should take five minutes, where's me screwdriver went now..?"

AET

Nobody's gonna get this gem away from me.  I really love it, (and I have a TON of black phones) And it's just such a nice phone with such a great story behind it.
- Tom

JorgeAmely

You are scaring me Tom. It is too close to the edge.  :o :o :o

Greg:
Your red 500 arrived in perfect condition, Thanks!

Dennis:
Your two tone red arrived in perfect condition. Thanks!
Jorge

McHeath

Very nice phone.  Moss green has quickly become a favorite of mine, it's a nice happy shade of green. :)

HobieSport

What Heath said.

Now...please step slowly and calmly away from the edge of the desk, and no one will get hurt...
-Matt

Dan/Panther

Tom;
Very nice phone...
Something about the Avocado color that grows on you.
D/P

BTW, Thanks Pete for the mint in Box mediteranean WE500, I have no use for it, so I'm sending it back. One thing, I liked the long blue line cord with the 4 prong blue plug, so I cut it off, and kept it. I would have unscrewed it from the terminals, but I was afraid I might scratch the base screws opening it up. You may be able to salvage the connector end of the cord.:o :o
D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

AET

I just put it there for the pics, it's on my dresser now.

I am a fan of that green myself, this is my 3rd Moss 500 and let's not forget about my 79 Buick.

- Tom

Phonesrfun

Gee, Tom, the snow all melted and the flowers are in bloom.  What a difference a week makes in the weather!   ;D

-Bill
-Bill G

AET

Yeah, it's not like I took those pics in September or anything  :-\ LOL
- Tom

Tonyrotary

Very nice phone Tom. But you know you have way too many phones with no room for them. So being the nice guy I am I will take it off your hands for you. And no need to pay me for it either, least I can do for a fellow phone collector. ;) :D

AET

Okay, I'm sending you my Dreyfuss Autographed 49 500 tomorrow morning.
- Tom

Tonyrotary

McHeath

Gee that Buick is exactly like one the parents of a good friend of mine had when we were young.  It was yellow instead of green, kind of a creamy color actually, and I like the green better.