News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

We made the local news for our Payphone Project

Started by Hill Haven Telephone Company, April 22, 2020, 06:21:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Key2871

Hey how cool is that! That was before your phone was vandalized im guessing.. Hopefully it doesn't happen again. Good job!
KEN

Hill Haven Telephone Company

Quote from: Key2871 on April 22, 2020, 06:40:43 PM
Hey how cool is that! That was before your phone was vandalized im guessing.. Hopefully it doesn't happen again. Good job!

They shot that this morning,   I had to mad dash to get the new phone installed before they got here :) 

Pourme

~

How great is that?....You made the news with your phone hobby!

Is it snowing there?
Benny

Panasonic 308/616 Magicjack service

Key2871

Well good, glad you got it done. If you haven't got a camera up yet, maybe consider pulling the phone at night. Or make a huge sign that reads NO MONEY INSIDE. I sure hope your new set doesn't get vandalized.
KEN

dsk

They did that in 2015 in a small vally in Norway: https://www.nrk.no/innlandet/gammel-telefonkiosk-far-nytt-liv-pa-dokka-1.12239057(I hope you may open the link from "not Norway"

HarrySmith

Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

oldguy

I thought it was such a cool project following it on Facebook. Then that somebody vandalized it made me sad. I hope the new phone doesn't get vandalized.
Gary

Key2871

KEN

Key2871

You know, it occurred to me after I posted it..
But hey that's cool you made the news.
KEN

Hill Haven Telephone Company

Well so far so good,  The phone is getting used,  according to my call logs,  its been used at least 6 times to make a call.   No one is messing with it either. 

HarrySmith

Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

Key2871

Well that's good, let's hope it stays that way.
KEN

twocvbloke

Well done, it's nice seeing positive news given current times, and helps give people something to do when they're stuck without their normal entertainment... :)