News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Wanted Kellogg 925 wiring Diagram

Started by RDPipes, July 31, 2022, 02:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RDPipes

I've been able to run down several diagrams for the 925 (ashtray) but, none yet seem to match my Hook switch markings. I know it really doesn't matter as long as the corresponding wire goes to the correct contact and that's what I've done but, I'd like to have a wiring diagram that at least matches my hook switch below. It seems each one is different in markings and in what order they are Y, D, YL, etc.
And I'm unable to test it just yet as It needs cordage that I'm waiting on.

HowardPgh

I have this diagram

[a ttach id=270149]Kellogg Ashtray Phone (1).jpg[/a ttach]  ( invalid HTML code used )
Howard

wds

see attached
Dave

RDPipes

Quote from: wds on August 08, 2022, 01:07:33 PMsee attached

I have that one and it doesn't match the hook switch wiring layout either but, that's okay.
I don't know why there isn't one but I just took this diagram and wired it up using the switch contacts and not the color code on my switch and it works just fine. Just want to see if there was a wiring diagram that matched my hook switch lettering/color code.
Thank you sir.

HowardPgh

I had this one.
Howard

RDPipes

Quote from: HowardPgh on August 08, 2022, 02:14:43 PMI had this one.
Yep, Got that one too. LOL! I bet I have 6 I downloaded from here and there and NOT one matches the markings on my hook switch.
I reckon I just got lucky wiring it up right the first time. Thank you for trying sir.