News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

WITHDRAWN - For Sale: My Phone Collection

Started by RDPipes, September 08, 2022, 06:57:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RDPipes

Sadly, I have to sell off most of my phone collection because of financial reasons, Deja Vu.
Anyway, there will be a few I might keep, depends on how the sale goes. I haven't all of them up yet, it'll take time to photo all of them. I'll try and put more up as soon as I can daily. I'll only be asking a few dollars more then I paid for them so I can at least try and break even. No eBay sales and I will ship. Asking cash on pick up or PayPal plus shipping.
Here's the link to my sales: Craigslist

Doug Rose

Quote from: RDPipes on September 08, 2022, 06:57:54 AMSadly, I have to sell off most of my phone collection because of financial reasons, Deja Vu.

Ron....this is very sad to hear. You have done such a wonderful job on these phones. I hope you find another way....good luck my friend...Doug
Kidphone

RDPipes

Quote from: Doug Rose on September 08, 2022, 07:43:02 AMRon....this is very sad to hear. You have done such a wonderful job on these phones. I hope you find another way....good luck my friend...Doug

Doug, I don't think there's any other way out of this and I know I'm going to lose money in the deal
because of money spent on parts I never kept track of but, I reckon that's just the way it goes. 

Doug Rose

Quote from: RDPipes on September 08, 2022, 08:10:58 AMDoug, I don't think there's any other way out of this and I know I'm going to lose money in the deal
because of money spent on parts I never kept track of but, I reckon that's just the way it goes. 
:'(
Kidphone

RDPipes

Here's what's up today, will add more tomorrow.

RDPipes

There's 8 in total up now and I will be adding more phones daily as we go.
Here are the 4 newest ones up.

MMikeJBenN27

What a shame.  Hope in the near future you can build up a new one.

Mike

RDPipes

Quote from: MMikeJBenN27 on September 11, 2022, 01:40:05 AMWhat a shame.  Hope in the near future you can build up a new one.

Mike

Well Mike it doesn't look like I'll have to because we're done here.
Sale is Finished, ca-put, Done, Over, etc.

FABphones

Quote from: RDPipes on September 12, 2022, 05:14:31 PM...it doesn't look like I'll have to...

Link no longer shows the phones above for sale.
Have you cancelled the sale/sold your phones?
If so I can mark this ad as sold for you.
A collector of  'Monochrome Phones with Sepia Tones'   ...and a Duck!
Vintage Phones - 10% man made, 90% Tribble

RDPipes

Quote from: FABphones on September 12, 2022, 11:53:48 PMLink no longer shows the phones above for sale.
Have you cancelled the sale/sold your phones?
If so I can mark this ad as sold for you.

Yes CJ, we're done here.

RDPipes

Quote from: MMikeJBenN27 on September 12, 2022, 10:50:53 PMSorry to see you go.

Mike

I'm not going anywhere, LOL! I decided to end the sale is all.

Doug Rose

Quote from: RDPipes on September 13, 2022, 05:35:58 AMI'm not going anywhere, LOL! I decided to end the sale is all.
Good News Ron....Doug
Kidphone