News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

FOUND - WANTED: W.E. Wall Phone model 354 - anyone selling?

Started by ChristmasGuy, December 06, 2021, 11:30:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChristmasGuy

Greetings Collectors,
I do not know if I can even ask this but I was w.dering if anyone out here in the group has a spare model 354 they would be willing to sell. I am a young collector and recently bought one on ebay, it came today with no ringer, dial seized and casing not fitting onto the backplate.

I spent all day trying to stretch out the case since it was badly warped, the screw holes do not even fit, the wires are all worn, the dial has no numbers on it, I was able to get the dial to spin freely but at first it was stuck to the case. At the end I took it all apart and eventually gave up, I put it back together since it looks nice in my workshop even though it wil just be a display piece, I would love to own a fully functioning 354 wall phone!

Any help would be greatly appreciated, have a great holiday!

Sincerely, ~JMS
Jack Sidlauskas

MMikeJBenN27

If you are not in a hurry, I will have a black one available in awhile.  I bought it in pieces off of E-Bay.  The idiot seller cut all the wires, so they will be spliced together, but if that doesn't bother you, I will have it working fine.

Mike

LarryInMichigan

I have a couple of spares.  Here is one that I bought for some reason at an estate sale a year or two ago for $20.  It obviously needs some cleaning, sanding, and polishing, but the shell is not warped, and it has a ringer.  Send me a message if you are interested.  Shipping would be from ZIP code 48075.

Larry

markosjal

I would have to Dig too find it but I believe I have one. It may be a Northern Electric but possibly Western Electric.

It would be fully functional, and restored.

Just let me know

Mark
phone 503 489 7870  West Coast USA hours
Phat Phantom's phreaking phone phettish

ChristmasGuy

Already bought one from Larry, thanks so much for your reply though!
Jack Sidlauskas