News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Restored WE 302 5/48 date for trade

Started by sesjrs, March 03, 2009, 02:04:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sesjrs

First time I have tried this on this list. I enjoy the tenor of the posts and the enthusiasm for phones.   I have a Black Thermoplastic WE 302 that has been fully restored.  It has been buffed shined and looks great.  All dates match and has the original straight handset cord.  The case is dated 5/1/48, base is 5/48, ringer 5/48, induction coil  2nd quarter 48.  Dial is a 5h dated 1941.  I have 4 more of these as well.  I spent a total of 6 weeks on them to get them looking so good.  I don't really want to sell them but thought it might be good to try a trade that benefits both of us.  I am looking for old signs,  WE dials, WE 10 button sets or dial candlesticks.

Dennis Markham

Sesjrs, perhaps you could post a couple photos of your phone so we can all see the top-side.  Good idea to offer a phone for trade.  There are a lot of interested persons here.  Maybe someone has what you need.

sesjrs

Dennis,

Thank you for catching that.  I thought I had attached 5 photos and it only got the last one.  oops.  Still learning!!

Steve

Dennis Markham

McHeath

Wow, what a nice phone!  Sadly I have nothing that you are looking for as I'm still pretty new to this obsession, Hobby.
;)

BDM

That's a very nice looking example. That would make a nice trade for someone needing this set. All the work has been done as far as cosmetics.
--Brian--

St Clair Shores, MI