News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Eiffel Tower

Started by wds, August 05, 2022, 01:10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FABphones

It's looking like somebody did a few of these adaptations. They haven't painted over the manufacturer name on that one:
kjøbenhavns telefon aktieselskab

KTAS. Denmark.
A collector of  'Monochrome Phones with Sepia Tones'   ...and a Duck!
Vintage Phones - 10% man made, 90% Tribble

Doug Rose

They are such cool sets. It took me a long time to get mine at a decent price...Doug
Kidphone

FABphones

They certainly are a handsome phone.

Quote from: Doug Rose on August 08, 2022, 10:30:10 AM...It took me a long time to get mine at a decent price...

If you still haven't found the correct handset for it let us (EU) members know you are looking. They come up for sale more frequently in this part of the world. Shipping and taxes of course will likely cost you more than the handset.
:(
A collector of  'Monochrome Phones with Sepia Tones'   ...and a Duck!
Vintage Phones - 10% man made, 90% Tribble

Doug Rose

Quote from: FABphones on August 08, 2022, 11:13:46 AMThey certainly are a handsome phone.

If you still haven't found the correct handset for it let us (EU) members know you are looking. They come up for sale more frequently in this part of the world. Shipping and taxes of course will likely cost you more than the handset.
:(
CJ..I cannot find my post on this, but I thought everyone thought it was the correct handset. Either way, I am very happy with it....Doug
Kidphone

Doug Rose

Kidphone

wds

Still a work in progress, but I think I like the black and gold better than the copper. 
Dave

Doug Rose

Kidphone

countryman

A huge improvement! Is it new paint or did you just remove the copper?

wds

there was another layer of gray under the copper, so I mostly painted new black. 
Dave

RDPipes

Looks a 100% better sir!

tubaman

Nice job - a massive improvement!