News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Bubba's Telephone Collection

Started by Whitcrane76, March 31, 2019, 01:46:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitcrane76

Anybody else got their own step switch? If I knew how to hook it all up I could run the neighborhood!

Whitcrane76

A few rarities, the last one tends to make people drool.

Key2871

Those last two, I've never seen before, very nice..
KEN

Whitcrane76

Whitcrane76

Whitcrane76

Few more protectors

Whitcrane76

If someone asks me "where did you contract this phoneitis?", I'd have to say from that damned 29b protector! I swear I think it really is a disease. But yeah, if anybody needs a protector, I've got spares!

Whitcrane76

Anybody else got one of these monsters?

paul-f

Quote from: Whitcrane76 on April 06, 2019, 04:14:09 PM
Anybody else got one of these monsters?

I have one in rotary and two of the remote "beepers," similar to this one.
Visit: paul-f.com         WE  500  Design_Line

Whitcrane76

What about this one?
Text message version 1.0?
I got it off of eBay, paid about $45.

Whitcrane76

Updated picture with the manual set.

Key2871

I still like that cord board.. never had a place for one, I know my kids would love that I'd never get them Off it, but that's Better than trying to get them off the computer, lol.
KEN

countryman

That is a nice collection of butt sets.
The one in the middle, with the small dial: Is it known who made this type of dial? I have a german "Elmeg" lineman's hand set that looks quite similar, could it be that it was made under license or with US imported parts?
It's likethis one:

Whitcrane76

Quote from: countryman on April 23, 2019, 05:25:40 PM
That is a nice collection of butt sets.
The one in the middle, with the small dial: Is it known who made this type of dial? I have a german "Elmeg" lineman's hand set that looks quite similar, could it be that it was made under license or with US imported parts?
It's likethis one:
Mine is a Western Electric model 1011B.  The dial on yours looks too similar to be anything else in my opinion.

countryman

Thank you, I'll have to investigate into that. Unfortunately, the rubber case of my Elmeg is quite brittle and I'm afraid I might break it if I try to open it.
The Elmeg butt set was used in larger numbers by Deutsche Bundespost techs until the mid 1980ies.