News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

List of Known AE Sales Type Catalogs concerning Telephone Sets

Started by JorgeAmely, June 27, 2010, 02:54:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wallphone

Stub, I have a copy but mine is corrupt with a data error. I can see enough to know that there should be 36 pages of the PDF but I can't get past page two before is crashes. I can't find it anywhere in the TCI Library. Maybe Remco has a copy somewhere, if not I can ask Steve to post it again.
Doug Pav

AE_Collector

Stub:

I've got a copy! I forgot to check my other computer. It looks as though section M is just a piece of the entire 11000 catalog covering Station Equipment. It is 36 pages and 21.2 MEG. I have no idea how one posts stuff like this for others to download but I do know that email isn't going to work. My copy opens properly.

Terry

Wallphone

Terry, Sign up for a free "YouSendIt" account < https://www.yousendit.com/ > and go that route. Then everyone that wants a copy can get it.
Doug Pav

JorgeAmely

Terry:

Can you try sending me a copy?
Jorge

stub

paul-f - Thanks .         stub

Terry-  Thanks ;D            stub
Kenneth Stubblefield

stub

Has anyone had any trouble downloading this file? I've tried 9 times now and keep getting the same error message " The file is damaged and could not be repaired" . I 'm on dial-up.      stub

Wallphone-  Thanks, I already asked.   stub
Kenneth Stubblefield

AE_Collector

Working for me. I downloaded from the TCI link and opened it. All pages are there. Did you download it Jorge?

Terry

JorgeAmely

Terry: Yes, the download worked very well.
Jorge

stub

JorgeAmely-  Is there any way you could e-mail this AE Catalog TA75 Section M Station Equipment 1975  to me ?     stubblefield5354@bellsouth.net
 Mine keeps stopping at 3.55MB. I don't have a clue why it won't work for me. Any help would be greatly appreciated ???   stub
Kenneth Stubblefield

JorgeAmely

Jorge

JorgeAmely

Stub: Transfer failed on your side. You should open a gmail account.
Jorge

teka-bb

Quote from: stub1953 on August 21, 2011, 12:17:12 AM
Has anyone had any trouble downloading this file? I've tried 9 times now and keep getting the same error message " The file is damaged and could not be repaired" . I 'm on dial-up.      stub

Wallphone-  Thanks, I already asked.   stub

Let me know if you still have trouble getting the file. I can put it in a temporary location for you to download from.
=============================================
Regards,

Remco, JKL Museum of Telephony Curator

JKL Museum of Telephony: http://jklmuseum.com/
TCI Library: http://www.telephonecollectors.info/

stub

GOT IT ;D ;D Thank you to all that helped me get this last download!!!!!!!! I appreciate it  very much!!!       stub
Kenneth Stubblefield

Babybearjs

Remco- are you archiving all these catalogs? these need to be shared! I have a copy of the 4055 and the other AE Cat thats on the TCI website. have you posted anything new lately??  John
John