News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Central Kansas Telephone Show

Started by Jim Stettler, April 10, 2013, 02:06:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Stettler

The Abilene, KS show is coming up soon. Saturday May 7, 2016 is the show. Set-up is on Friday night (May 6). It is better to make the setup and show vs just the show.
Is anyone else from the forum attending?

Jim S.
http://www.willtelcom.com/Abilene-Antique-Telephone-Show.html
You live, You learn,
You die, you forget it all.

HarrySmith

If anyone is going I would appreciate it if you could keep an eye out for some Red WE G3 handsets! I am still in need of 5 handsets to go with the Red color change kits I found. Cords & elements not needed, just plastics. If you find some please let me know ASAP! Or just pick them up, I promise to buy them, as long as prices are reasonable. I will also give you a finders fee!
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

Jim Stettler

The Kansas show is coming up:

http://www.willtelcom.com/Abilene-Antique-Telephone-Show.html

Here is a note from Jerry:

For those of you that will be coming to the show in Abilene, Ks., May 5 & 6 you'll be in for a pleasant surprise. As you know I will be closing the doors to the show for 2 hrs on the 5th from 5 to 7pm and then reopening the hall, to finish setting up and sales. I have just made arrangements with the Telephony Museum in Abilene to have a little get together during that time at the museum. This will include opening up the carousel out in back of the museum for anyone to who would wish to ride it. There will be finger food and drinks available during the get together. John Huckeby will be putting something about it in the next news letter. Thanks for your support.

Jim S.
You live, You learn,

Jim Stettler

The Kansas show is about 1 month away.
Jim S.
You live, You learn,

Jim Stettler

The Abilene, KS Telephone show is Friday and Saturday. I will have a 555 switchboard for sale there.
Jim S.
You live, You learn,