News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Help! I can't keep up!

Started by Phonesrfun, October 06, 2010, 01:11:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phonesrfun

The forum has recently exploded with posts, and it is getting harder to stay up with all the posts.  This is a wonderful thing.

Welcome to all the new members.  No question is a dumb one, and there is nobody here that will make you feel stupid either.

Bring it on.
-Bill G

bingster

I too, have noticed that it's been very busy lately.  Each time I check in there's twenty new posts to read.  I agree that's a good thing.
= DARRIN =

Jim Stettler

It is because I am starting to use the computer again and I have been being "chatty"
:D

JIm
You live, You learn,
You die, you forget it all.

Kenny C

we all have i have told my mom "if i get off it will take up my hour just reading up" i think its time for my lap top. Come quickly christmas
In memory of
  Marie B.
1926-2010

Greg G.

There have been a few times lately I had to use "Mark as read" because I couldn't keep up.  But I do look at the subject titles carefully to make sure there isn't something I'm interested in (I mostly pass up technical stuff that's over my head), so it's important to use good subject titles.
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

McHeath

I've been with the forum from day 1 and back early on you could read all the posts for a day in one sitting pretty easily.  In the last year it's become a different story, and as of late it's really been busy!  Sad to say I simply can't keep up with them all anymore so I have to pick and choose.  I used to pride myself in knowing what all the posts were and what was going on in all the sections.  All the life and activity here is great fun to watch and be part of, we went from a little group that hovered around 20 members for a long time, to a pretty good sized group with lots of interesting discussion.  So much that I can't keep up! :)