News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

REALLY??

Started by HarrySmith, April 23, 2020, 06:02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HarrySmith

All I can say is WHY?? Can anybody come up with a reasonable explanation?
And he calls it "Western Electric".

https://www.ebay.com/itm/164171916987
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

paul-f

At least one has already sold -- along with several other similar creations. (A few shown below...)

https://www.ebay.com/sch/bluetoothconnections/m.html?item=164171916987&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc
Visit: paul-f.com         WE  500  Design_Line

Key2871

Sorry, I've given up explaining the absolute stupidity of these people who are board off their a$$as.
KEN

Babybearjs

crazy, just crazy.... airpot phone, really! and bluetooth even.... what a waste of time and talent.... the person would make better money making computers!
John

countryman

Quote from: Babybearjs on April 23, 2020, 11:09:06 PM
the person would make better money making computers!

It's not hard putting a bluetooth module into any old phone or handset while ruining it in the process.
I tinkered with it when I had an incomplete handset that was otherwise useless.

A BT interface that would allow to connect any rotary phone with it's own plug and make it fully functional, that would be a more worthwhile exercise.

Some sucker will buy it. To quote P. T. Barnum  "There's a sucker born every minute" 

HarrySmith

Quote from: Key2871 on April 23, 2020, 07:36:07 PM
Sorry, I've given up explaining the absolute stupidity of these people who are board off their a$$as.
FYI-

Websters:

BOARD =
a long, thin, flat piece of wood or other hard material, used for floors or other building purposes.

BORED=
feeling weary because one is unoccupied or lacks interest in one's current activity.
Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"

RB

What I wanna know, does the pump still work? lol