News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

ESalter's Telephones

Started by ESalter, October 22, 2010, 09:40:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ESalter

Here are a few photos of our collection, please excuse the clutter though, we keep the phones at our "workshop".  All of the phones on top of the long case are hooked up to the 555 cordboard.  The phones on top of the smaller case are hooked up to a WE 755A crossbar PBX.  The booth came from the Chicago area and is dated 1971, if I remember correctly.  It had quite a bit of water damage when we got it, so it took some work to get it put together again.  We have MANY other phones boxed up in storage, the photos are just what we have displayed at the moment. 

---Eric

Doug Rose

Quote from: ESalter on October 22, 2010, 09:40:06 PM
Here are a few photos of our collection, please excuse the clutter though, we keep the phones at our "workshop".  All of the phones on top of the long case are hooked up to the 555 cordboard.  The phones on top of the smaller case are hooked up to a WE 755A crossbar PBX.  The booth came from the Chicago area and is dated 1971, if I remember correctly.  It had quite a bit of water damage when we got it, so it took some work to get it put together again.  We have MANY other phones boxed up in storage, the photos are just what we have displayed at the moment. 

---Eric
Eric....really nice dispay of phones. The cases are great to kepp the dust and the fingers!! off the phones. Nicely done. I've always wanted a phone booth and a switchboard. Really nice display....Doug
Kidphone

Vern P

Yes you have a nice display. I realy like the Green Call diretor.  Someday you need to post the photo of you other booth.

Vern P

George Knighton

What a very nice collection!  Thank you for showing us!
Annoying new poster.

Dennis Markham

ESalter

Thanks Guys, and I'm glad you like the green Call Director, Vern!  For those that don't know, we got that one from Vern probably 10 or so years ago.  I'll tidy up and take pictures of some of the other stuff when I have a free minute.  I still need to take some video of the SxS and crossbar stuff also.

---Eric

AE_Collector

Quote from: ESalter on January 09, 2013, 08:08:53 PM
I still need to take some video of the SxS and crossbar stuff also.

Yes the new "Switching Area" awaits your posts!

Terry