News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Bellsystemproperty in the news

Started by Phonesrfun, February 16, 2010, 10:52:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phonesrfun

Bellsystemproperty a.k.a. Kyle Roberts was featured in the February edition of The Telephone Collectors International monthly newsletter "Singing Wires"  What a great article.  And what a great honor.

Congratulations, Kyle!!!!

-Bill Geurts
-Bill G

Doug Rose

Hey Bill...for those of us not in the TCI, can you tell us what it was about?.....thanks....Doug
Kidphone

Jim Stettler

Quote from: Kidphone on February 16, 2010, 11:00:47 AM
Hey Bill...for those of us not in the TCI, can you tell us what it was about?.....thanks....Doug

Kyle  :D

It is about Kyle and his collection.
This months Singing wires is 38 pages on the e-version. The print copy even has some color pages.
There is also an article about KelloggMike.

Lots and lots of color phone photos. 14 different colors of WE 500's, A red leich conv. A clear KE500, colored 5302's, Early colored AE stuff ect.

All for $25/yr on the e-version, Plus I think you can access the archives for the other electronic newsletters.
There is also an ad for 20+ years of Past newsletters on CD. These are all PDF and searchable, and the photos are color. The price is around $20.

If you have been waiting for a reason to join TCI this newsletter is it.

JMO,
Jim
You live, You learn,
You die, you forget it all.

Wallphone

I'm glad you liked it Jim.
A lot of work and hours were put into making this months Singing Wires newsletter special.
For just $25 a year you can get it delivered to your computer around the 15th of every month.
If you joined now you would get access to the Jan. & Feb. issue along with the rest of the year.
If you are interested see - > http://telephonecollectors.org/autoform.php <
Here is a link to some sample issues. > http://telephonecollectors.org/singwire/samples.php <
Dougpav

JorgeAmely

Dougpav:

The February issue of Singing Wires is a very colorful issue. You guys do a class A1 job. You can find everything in these issues, from articles about how to refurbish sets, to central office equipment, transmission lines, equipment and sets made in other countries, etc.; there is something for everyone.

I have been a member for a couple of years and it is worth every penny!

PS: I have not been paid to write this comment.   ;D
Jorge

AET

Congrats Kyle! 

Always good to see someone get recognized for what they love to do in life!
- Tom

bellsystemproperty

Thanks everyone!  ;D ;D It took at least 12 hours to build it, but it's definitely worth it. Right now I'm placing speakers for the paging system.