News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Congrats to us - 300th Member!

Started by McHeath, April 12, 2010, 12:25:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LarryInMichigan

Quotewell it is my 2 month forum anniversary the 14th  and I started out with 2 phones a WE an ITT now I have 14

That's an average of six phones per month!  By the time Kennny is 18, he will have 374 phones.  I hope that his parents don't blame all of us for filling their house with telephones.

Kenny C

In memory of
  Marie B.
1926-2010

Dan/Panther

I recently met Jorge, and Remco (From Holland) I felt very comfortable, like I knew them both for a long time.
D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

bwanna

i'm still in favor of a forum BBQ 8)
donna

Dennis Markham

What time shall we arrive, Donna?  I'll bring a dish to pass.

Kenny C

In memory of
  Marie B.
1926-2010

bwanna

hey..... if you all bring the food, i will be happy to hostess ;D i'll even buy the beer... (no beer for you kenny)
donna

Kenny C

In memory of
  Marie B.
1926-2010

savageje

I agree with what everyone else has said...everyone is pleasant and friendly here.  That is extremely significant.  It is hard to find another discussion forum on the net where every thread doesn't descend into a flame war.  I especially appreciate how the most experienced members of the group are willing to share with the new people.  I learn something new every day.

Kenny C

In memory of
  Marie B.
1926-2010

bwanna

kenny, i just noticed your signature quote.....   & just to let you know...... only for so long..... ::)
donna

Kenny C

lol it was an 82 year old at our church who told me that
In memory of
  Marie B.
1926-2010

JorgeAmely

Quote from: bwanna on April 12, 2010, 09:14:14 PM
... only for so long..... ::)

Donna:

So long ends when the ink over the dotted line dries.  ;D ;D ;D ;)
Jorge

stub

Hi to all,
              I like this forum for the people and their desire to keep this hobby alive ! As said earlier, you kindof had to watch out about some of your questions you ask on the other list!!!!!!! All I've seen here are pleasent people!!!!  So HERE'S TO US ALL on a job well done!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   stub
Kenneth Stubblefield

Bill Cahill

:o Hey, I don't drink booze. How about sweetenned iced tea for me? 8)
Can we have the picnic here? I can't travel....
Bwanna, you may still host.
I'll bring a desert.
Hope someone will bring the watermelon. I'll bring potatoe chips, and, fritos.
Bill Cahill

"My friends used to keep saying I had batts in my belfry. No. I'm just hearing bells....."