Started by TelePlay, March 10, 2017, 05:24:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wds

Dave

Russ Kirk

- Russ Kirk
ATCA & TCI

TelePlay

And the winner of Auction Contest #268 is TelePlay, who with the 11th entry into the contest offered the winning guess of $400.00. That guess gave him his nineteenth auction contest win moving him up one rung in the Contest Standings.

The phone started at $64.99 and rose steadily over the firs 6 days to $200. Over the last 12 hours, it rose quickly thanks to 3 new buyers entering the auction and one buyer whose mission it was was to buy the phone. Within the last hour, that one bidder placed 4 bids, the third of which exposed the reserve price and then a 4th to make sure the phone was his. Over the last 20 minutes, no additional bids were placed and there were no snipes so in the end, it was a***s ( 28 ) who ended up taking the phone home for $399.99. The auction saw 11 bidders placing 30 bids.

Check out the updated Contest Standings to see who's who through 268 contests and the latest additions to the CRPF Hall of Fame

Thanks again to all who played. As always, there is only one way to get on the winner's board or move up a rung - you have to play to win.

AE_Collector

Hey John, if you see Teleplay give him my congratulations!

I was going to go in just under $300 last night but missed the cutoff by an hour and a half. I am surprised this went that high though AE2's usually get a decent price. Just all the colored AE's lately have been not doing that well.

Terry