"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Looking for pics of Leich 700 convertible phone fitted with WE #7 dial

Started by RotoTech99, November 08, 2017, 08:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RotoTech99

Dear Forum:

I'm looking for photos of a Leich 705 convertible phone fitted with a WE 7 type dial, please.

I've seen in my Leich 700 catalog mention of an optional WE 7 type dial that could be used, and it gives the wiring info.,but it doesn't say if there are any adapters that go on the dial bracket or if another bracket is used for that.

If anyone please has photos or other info about this, I would appreciate a email or a reply in the forum.

Thank you, Rototech99

RotoTech99

Dear Duffy:

Thank you, but I'm looking for info. on the ones specifically fitted with the WE #7 dial.

I have the other information already.

Rototech99

RotoTech99

Dear Forum:

Here are some photos of a NE #6QD dial installed in a Leich 100/700 series dial blank..

I did this in response to my earlier inquiry about whether or not a #7 dial as indicated on the schematic would fit the Leich 100/700 dial blank opening, and whether or not the #6 type dials would fit it.

I would imagine that if it was used with a blank bezel as I've done in the photos that a dial bezel overlay and plate with indicator dots should be added. This would be in the event an appropriate bezel wasn't available.

I would imagine an AE 51 dial would also fit the blank, and require a pointer plate, and dial bezel overlay if the original bezel wasn't available.

Comments and feedback welcome,
Rototech99