News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

My Second Passion

Started by Doug Rose, July 07, 2018, 09:02:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug Rose

Cutting at 7:30, my neighbors love me!  After 9 days of over 90 degrees....hard to keep it green.....Doug
Kidphone

Greg G.

Quote from: Doug Rose on July 07, 2018, 09:02:46 AM
Cutting at 7:30, my neighbors love me!  After 9 days of over 90 degrees....hard to keep it green.....Doug

Hey Doug,

Much cooler over here, want to come over and cut around our place?  We feed well and appreciate greatly!
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

Key2871

Make hay when the sun shines, and when it's cooler.
Mowing the lawn in heat like we've had is actually dangerous for you, and doesn't do the grass much good either.
KEN

oldguy

Beautiful house & yard Doug.
Gary

Doug Rose

Quote from: Key2871 on July 07, 2018, 06:45:56 PM
Mowing the lawn in heat like we've had is actually dangerous for you, and doesn't do the grass much good either.
HAY! ...Kidphone in the Dell
Kidphone

FABphones

Quote from: Key2871 on July 07, 2018, 06:45:56 PM
That's exactly what we've been doing here. Hot hot hot, no time for phones.

Pretty house!
A collector of  'Monochrome Phones with Sepia Tones'   ...and a Duck!
Vintage Phones - 10% man made, 90% Tribble

Doug Rose

Thanks folks...sitting on the porch with a cup of coffee watching the sprinklers. No hay in site!  ;D....Doug
Kidphone

twocvbloke

It's been quite hot round here (for a Brit), and I think I've pretty much killed the grass with mowing it & then trying to dethatch it too, looks all very dead and brown........ ;D

(Aside from the weeds that is, they never seem to die annoyingly!!)

JorgeAmely

Doug:
You missed a tiny spot south of the chair. I think there is a dandelion growing there.
Jorge

Doug Rose

Kidphone

AL_as_needed

Im sure the neighbors hardly notice the sounds of the mower anymore.... I bet they are like mine and have had plenty of practice mentally blocking out the sound of about six phones ringing simultaneously at all hours.  ;D
TWinbrook7

Doug Rose

It was humid and hot this morning. Everyone had the AC blasting. I cut at 7AM and here are the pics when I turned the irrigation on. Coffee in one hand, camera in the other. My second passion ....or is it my first 8)...Doug
Kidphone

Pourme

~

Like a golf course, Doug!
Benny

Panasonic 308/616 Magicjack service

Doug Rose

In the forth pic the house at the end of the street is the New Mayor of Framingham. Framingham was the largest town in the US until it was changed to a city by vote last fall. She is a lovely lady and was a teacher that all of our children had. They all thought she was great.
Kidphone

19and41

Nice Lawn!  I cut early in this hot weather too.  All my implements are electric, so the neighbors could care less.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
— Arthur C. Clarke