News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Clear Trimline on eBay

Started by Doug Rose, December 23, 2011, 09:40:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug Rose

I thought I won this, but was beat to the punch. It just came on and I was paying with PP.....Bizarre....Really cool....Doug

http://tinyurl.com/8xwc3e3 ( dead link 06-03-21 )
Kidphone

Dan

that's a beaut! I have never seen one like this.
"Imagine how weird telephones would look if our ears weren't so close to our mouths." - Steven Wright

Phonesrfun

Except someone boogered it up with a toggle switch out the side. 

Easy to remove, but not easy to fill in the hole with clear plastic!

Have you ever noticed how many people try to assert that old phones were once owned by telco employees?

-Bill G

AE_Collector

Doug:
I am not following you. How could you win it and be in the process of paying with PayPal and still lose it?

Bill:
And they always come from non smoking, clean, pet free homes even though he starts out by saying this was LEFT in the attic of the house that he moved into. Maybe ask for something in writing that the previous home owner didn't smoke, have pets and kept the place (including the attic) spotlessly clean! oh yes, be sure to confirm that the ATTIC is air conditioned in the house as well.

Terry

From the ebaY listing:
THIS WAS IN MY ATTIC UPON MOVING INTO OUR NEW HOME.
AS USUAL ALL MY THINGS COME FROM A CLEAN, SMOKE AND PET FREE AIR CONDITIONED HOME..  

Doug Rose

Terry....you got me. I saw just as it came on, I hit the buy it now and was sent to PP to pay for it. I was checking out and it said it was no longer for sale. Evidently the winner was in the same point of checkout as I was and finished before I did. It happened to me once before with sellers who need PP payment before the auction is complete. Bizarre....I'll live without it....Doug
Kidphone

AE_Collector

Quote from: Doug Rose on December 23, 2011, 06:35:08 PM
Terry....you got me. I saw just as it came on, I hit the buy it now and was sent to PP to pay for it.

WoW...bummer.....

Terry

HarrySmith

Harry Smith
ATCA 4434
TCI

"There is no try,
there is only
do or do not"