"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Electricity for the Telephone Man

Started by Greg G., June 06, 2011, 05:42:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg G.

Quote from: teka-bb on November 16, 2014, 06:20:29 PM

You could use WE Transfer (www.wetransfer.com) to send the jpg's to me and I can convert it into a PDF and put it in the TCI Library.

PM me if you are up for it.
I'll take look at it, but I'm old school, I don't understand clouds, boxes or other such stuff.  Attaching files to email, no problem.
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

Contempra

Quote from: Brinybay on November 16, 2014, 08:10:04 PM

You could use WE Transfer (www.wetransfer.com) to send the jpg's to me and I can convert it into a PDF and put it in the TCI Library.

I'll take look at it, but I'm old school, I don't understand clouds, boxes or other such stuff.  Attaching files to email, no problem.

I left you a message with my email in private Brinybay. thanks

Greg G.

Quote from: Contempra on November 16, 2014, 10:00:06 PM
Quote from: Brinybay on November 16, 2014, 08:10:04 PM

I left you a message with my email in private Brinybay. thanks

Ok, I'm in WEtransfer now, looks pretty simple, but, I don't have anybodys email.  Contempra, I don't see your PM, did you send it to me?  Anybody else who wants it pm me with your email.

I did a test transfer to myself, seems to work fine.
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

Contempra

Quote from: Brinybay on November 17, 2014, 03:10:07 PM
Ok, I'm in WEtransfer now, looks pretty simple, but, I don't have anybodys email.  Contempra, I don't see your PM, did you send it to me?  Anybody else who wants it pm me with your email.

I did a test transfer to myself, seems to work fine.

Now you supposed to have received my message with my email in your private..:)

Greg G.

I have them all in a zip file, but I also found an online jpg to pdf converter that worked quite well.  Too big to attach here, but if anybody wants either one, pm me with your email. 

You can download the pdf directly from here:  http://we.tl/36IbqgGtI2

But it's only temporary until 11-25-14.  After that you can contact me directly, or I just sent it to be added to the TCI Library.
- Mike Row
e

Mr. Bones

Thanks for all your work in copying and uploading this, so it would be available to all of us!!!

Best regards!
Sláinte!
   Mr. Bones
      Rubricollis Ferus

paul-f

I put Briny's file in the TCI Inbox to eliminate the complication of the file sharing service.

http://www.telephonecollectors.info/inbox

If you wait a few days, we plan to OCR the document before putting the final version in the Library.  It will disappear from the inbox and appear on the Latest Additions list on the home page.

Thanks, Greg.
Visit: paul-f.com         WE  500  Design_Line

unbeldi

Here is a reworked version with searchable text and bookmarks, only about 4 MB large.
Pages were rescaled to uniform size, photo artifacts/black streaks removed, and G4 compressed (1-bit level). I retained the larger cover image in gray scale.

@Paul: please pick it up for the library

paul-f

It's in the Library.  Thanks Greg and Karl.
Visit: paul-f.com         WE  500  Design_Line

Mr. Bones

Thanks to both of you for making this book available in .pdf format, a great reference. :)

I also have an original copy coming in the mail from ePay, for $1.04 + postage. Win, win! ;D

Best regards!

Sláinte!
   Mr. Bones
      Rubricollis Ferus

unbeldi

Quote from: Mr. Bones on November 24, 2014, 09:23:42 PM
Thanks to both of you for making this book available in .pdf format, a great reference. :)

I also have an original copy coming in the mail from ePay, for $1.04 + postage. Win, win! ;D

Best regards!
Ah, I figured someone bought the eBay copy because of the exposure the book has received here. It had been sitting unwanted on eBay for a long time.