News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Best day at the flea market!!!!

Started by Gilas, August 30, 2013, 11:58:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WesternElectricBen

Nice, I wish I could have known about the oxford gray one on eBay as I would have liked it. I would have though that the Rose Beige would have gone for more.

Ben

JorgeAmely

Quote from: AE_Collector on September 07, 2013, 09:20:59 PM
Your pictures aren't very good. I can't tell if your deck is made of 2x4's or of the 5/4 (really one inch) x 4 deck boards. Nor can I tell if it is on 16" or 24" spaced joists. :)

I am redoing a deck with 24" spacing and cedar 2x4's for deck boards. I am trying to determine if the newer 5/4 deck boards will be strong enough to use on 24" spacing.

Nice phone by the way!

Terry

Terry,  Terry, Terry,  ....
Jorge

AE_Collector

Quote from: poplar1 on September 08, 2013, 02:24:06 PM
I'm not sure how this works: would the 2nd chance offer  be $688.89 (h***m's actual bid) or $461 (what he would have won it for if s***s had not bid)?

I believe that the "ebaY Way" is that the second chance offer would be the $688.89 price which of course it shouldn't be but then, we all know how ebaY works....

Terry

Gilas

The gentleman that ended up with the Rose Beige bought the Oxford on the BIN today.  I thought about keeping them and would have loved to keep that gray one however I am taking my wife on a trip to Cancun for an anniversary and that made a HUGE dent in the cost for $30 out of my pocket.  I will keep my eye open and hopefully find some other beauties later.

Mike

WesternElectricBen

You could have tooken her on a canoe trip. And been able to keep them.. haha

Ben

WEBellSystemChristian

Rose Beige 554 on eBay, never saw a 554 in that color, just the 500:

www.ebay.com/itm/300968075576
Christian Petterson

"Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right" -Henry Ford