Previous topic - Next topic

Kenny C

does the reciver cap look to long to you
In memory of
  Marie B.
1926-2010

Dan/Panther

Kenny;
Do you mean the one you posted or the one I posted, the one I posted is a 500 not a 302.

That was pointed out to me by Dennis originally.

D/P

The More People I meet, The More I Love, and MISS My Dog.  Dan Robinson

Kenny C

I knew its a 500 but is it just the way she is holding it or what
In memory of
  Marie B.
1926-2010

McHeath

It's cool Kenny that you like I Love Lucy.  My own 17 year old loves that show as well, he laughs long and hard at the antics, which is darn good comedy.  I've shown a few episodes to my classes over the years and no matter what the students ages, from 4th grade to 12th, they have always liked it as well.  The hispanic kids always really enjoy when Ricky launches into full bore Spanish at Lucy's antics.  Good comedy is timeless, and Lucille Ball was an expert. 

Kenny C

Quote from: McHeath on June 28, 2010, 12:26:52 AM
  The hispanic kids always really enjoy when Ricky launches into full bore Spanish at Lucy's antics.   
I wish I knew what he was saying
In memory of
  Marie B.
1926-2010

Dan/Panther

He makes it appear the he is really chewing her out, but remember this is 1951, they didn't even want to use Desi in the show.
He is most likely something like, Lucy you shouldn't say that, or something similar, but his actions make it seem like he's cussing her out.
Notice the bedroom scenes, separate beds, and during the Littler Ricky birth episodes, they weren't allowed to say the word pregnant.
The child actor that played little Ricky, was a drummer named Keith trubideau he attended the church I went to in Orange county before I moved to Anza.

D/P

Kenny C

its funn how things have changed since the 1950's and 60's and i thought that Little ricky was their real son
In memory of
  Marie B.
1926-2010

Dan/Panther

The only place I think he appeared for real was the cover of T.V. Guide magazine.
Desi Arnez Jr, later formed his own band called, "Dino, Desi, and Billy", I'm not sure if it was Dean Martins son or not, his last name was Martin though.

D/P

JimH

It was Dean Martin's son, Dean Paul Martin.  I believe he died in a plane crash some years back.
Jim H.

Kenny C

dean martin dean martin where have I heard is he he one who sings on martin and lewis or is he the one that talks realy realy fast be cause He likes it he likes it
In memory of
  Marie B.
1926-2010