News:

"The phone is a remarkably complex, simple device,
and very rarely ever needs repairs, once you fix them." - Dan/Panther

Main Menu

Hello from NC. New to this and new to forums

Started by Isobel23, August 29, 2016, 10:42:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Isobel23

Sooo.. Poplar1...it worked!!! It is ringing now and I didn't mess anything up! I'll be walking a little taller today since I fixed it myself with your brilliant assistance! My very first fix on one of my phone's!! :D
It's not as loud as my 500, but nonetheless; it works!!! Thank you so much!

Greg G.

Quote from: Isobel23 on August 29, 2016, 10:42:08 PM
Feel like I should stand and introduce myself.. My name is Isobel, and I'm from NC and I'm addicted to rotary's! I do not plan on ever going sober and will probably always roam the yard sales, flea markets, Goodwill's and eBay shop in search for my next fix ;) I have never joined a forum as I'm sort of an introvert and usually sit back and watch and listen, but I believe I found a place I'd be comfortable. I will not pretend to know a lot of history, or even the years of most phones, so hopefully y'all won't make me feel foolish and instead teach me. I have (what I call them) a maybe 60's payphone, a space saver, a parlor, and some desktops, that I believe are all authentic and not replicas. Except my candlestick, and that may be a 80s replica, but I still like it. I love them all, and if I like, I buy. I'll try to attach a pic of some if I can figure it out..thanks for having me, and look forward to learning a bit, so when I show them to someone, I know a little more than just..aren't they cool!

You came to the right place.  Welcome!
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e

Isobel23