Main Menu

Help me make this Ring!

Started by Doug Rose, November 25, 2010, 11:22:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug Rose

I know, I should know this. How do I make the beauty ring!.....thanks....Doug
Kidphone

Dave Zemens

That is a nice and clean looking phone.  I don't know the answer - although I used to - but the experts will be along shortly as usual!

Someone must have a wiring diagram posted at their website, no?
Dave Zemens
1955 Design | Rochester, Michigan
Website Design & Development
Custom WordPress Themes & Plugins

Dennis Markham

Doug, move the black ringer wire from G and put it on L1 with the green mounting cord wire.  See it here:

http://www.porticus.org/bell/images/500ringerrewiring.jpg

Doug Rose

RRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG....thanks Dennis....don't let your Lions get crazy with my Patriots.....Happy T-Day.....Doug
Kidphone

Dennis Markham

Don't worry Doug.  They do this (lead at the half) just to keep 'em (the fans) coming back.  But it would be nice.....

Kenny C

I noticed that the ringer on this is from 1962 and it has cloth connecting cords

I have a ringer from 1972 with cloth cords. When did they start using vynil cords?
In memory of
  Marie B.
1926-2010

Greg G.

Quote from: Kidphone on November 25, 2010, 12:36:25 PM
RRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG....thanks Dennis....don't let your Lions get crazy with my Patriots.....Happy T-Day.....Doug

That's one of the things I like about this old phone buga-boo, 99% of the time it's just a matter of moving a wire or two!
The idea that a four-year degree is the only path to worthwhile knowledge is insane.
- Mike Row
e